A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Taback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Taback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Taback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taback graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taback has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Taback practice?
Dr. Steven Taback practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Internists.