Learn more about Dr. Steven Tabak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tabak, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tabak, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tabak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Tabak FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Tabak practice?
- Dr. Steven Tabak has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Tabak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.