A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Taggart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Taggart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Taggart, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taggart graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taggart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Laurence Taggart MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Taggart practice?
- Dr. Steven Taggart has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Taggart practices Emergency Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Emergency Physicians.