A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Takacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Takacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Takacs graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Takacs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Takacs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Takacs practice?
- Dr. Steven Takacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Takacs practices Family Medicine near Newbury, OH.
See Newbury Primary Care Doctors.