A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tanzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Tanzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Tanzer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Tanzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tanzer practices Family Medicine near Groveport, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Groveport Family Physicians.