A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Teeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Teeny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teeny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Teeny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teeny graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Teeny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Teeny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Teeny practice?
- Dr. Steven Teeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Teeny practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Surgeons and Lakewood Sports Medicine Doctors.