Learn more about Dr. Steven Teeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Teeny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teeny
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Teeny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teeny graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Teeny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Teeny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Teeny practice?
- Dr. Steven Teeny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Teeny practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Lakewood Surgeons and Lakewood Sports Medicine Doctors.