Dr. Steven Teeny MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Be cautious
He is supposed to be such an incredible surgeon. But you better hope you have no subsequent injuries. I've been fighting for two months to have a legitimate problem addressed with no luck. I finally gave up trying and went to another surgeon. I am not impressed with him. His ego is the size of Texas. I HATE when doctors won't listen to the patient. I know what I'm feeling. I was put through an expensive and painful test for nothing. After 3 visits for the same problem I'm so done... stick a fork in me

December 15th, 2015
Great Experience
Had my first appointment with Dr. Teeny today related to a hip problem. Found the staff to be friendly, helpful, and compassionate. Same with Dr. Teeny. He spent quite a bit of time explaining what my problem was. What options I had. What the various outcomes would be and more importantly that he was there for me when the time comes and I have made a decision. I couldn't be more pleased. I can't imagine not having a good experience with he and his staff.

October 3rd, 2013
Too Long Wait
I had to wait 1 hour 20 minutes to see Doctor, and he didn't have the update report from my doctor. I was impressed he made the call to my doctor to see his recommendations. It appears staff failed to update my file. I think next time I would choose someone else.

July 30th, 2013
Find another Surgeon
I have to agree with the negative reviews. I have never been treated so badly. Pain management and bedside manner was not there. I only saw him for a few minutes before and after my surgery. I had request to see him after my surgery being that I was in such terrible pain and was refused. I had to then have the knee manipulated and again, never saw Dr. Teeny but for a couple of minutes. The pain was unbearable and instead of the PA and Dr Teeny thinking outside of the box on how we could get things under control, he came in and started doing a drug intervention on me. Needless to say, I had to go pay another Dr. to take over my pain management and healing process, Now I am doing so much better. And I would also like to add that the nursing staff were just as rude and made you feel like you were nothing. Just as someone said previous....your better off doing it yourself with a dull knife.

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Teeny is great. He has always been very helpful and considerate during consultations and follow-ups.

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Teeny was both professional and courteous. He listens to the patients needs and does his best to get them back on their feet!

April 19th, 2012
NO bedside Manner
I found Dr. Teeny to be arrogant and rude. I don't believe his diagnosis because he never listened to a word I said. I now have to go to another specialist because my other care providers feel confidend it is an actual injury in need or repair and not arthritis as he diagnosed. My other docs say arthritis doesn't happen as an immediate onset with a pop from a quick movement so it was a huge waste of time. He talked poorly about my other docs and called my rehab doc for my back a chiropractor. That I can assure you he is not. He has been a highly respected doctor for longer than Dr. Teeny has been in practice. I would really recommend you go elsewhere! Rude and a lack of compassion and bedside manner would best describe him in my opinion.

May 10th, 2011
The worst, diagnosed me with a torn meniscus after 6 weeks, and then was going to have me wait another few weeks before surgery!

January 27th, 2011
I had had both hips and one knee replaced by Dr Teeny, and presently waiting to have my other knee replaced. I can only give him the highest kudos, he is a fantastic surgeon.From my experience he's grade A.

December 5th, 2010
Thank God For Dr. Teeny !
I was hit by a racing go-kart and had my patella (kneecap)literally smashed to bits. He not only cleaned out the bone chips but reconstructed the knee. Without him, I would not be able to walk at all. This man is truly an asset to our community and to the medical field.