A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Teich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Teich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Teich, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teich graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teich has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Teich MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Teich practice?
- Dr. Steven Teich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Teich practices Pediatric Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Surgeons.