A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Telian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Telian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Telian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Telian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Telian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Telian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Telian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Telian practice?
- Dr. Steven Telian has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Telian practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.