A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Telian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Telian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Telian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Telian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Telian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Telian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Telian practice?
Dr. Steven Telian practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.