A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven TenElshof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven TenElshof is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven TenElshof, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. TenElshof graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. TenElshof has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J TenElshof MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. TenElshof practice?
- Dr. Steven TenElshof has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven TenElshof practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.