A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tenenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arnold Tenenbaum MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Tenenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Tenenbaum practices General Practice near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park Primary Care Doctors.