Learn more about Dr. Steven Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tenenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tenenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Tenenbaum practice?
Dr. Steven Tenenbaum practices General Practice near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park General Practitioners.