A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tenenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenenbaum
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tenenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arnold Tenenbaum MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Tenenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Tenenbaum practices General Practice near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park Primary Care Doctors.