A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tennenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tennenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tennenbaum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tennenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tennenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tennenbaum has 30 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Y Tennenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Y. Tennenbaum practice?
- Dr. Steven Tennenbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tennenbaum practices Urology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Teaneck Urologists.