A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tennenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tennenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tennenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tennenbaum has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tennenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Y. Tennenbaum practice?
Dr. Steven Tennenbaum practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Teaneck Urologists, Teaneck Pediatric Specialists, Teaneck Pediatricians, and Teaneck Pediatric Surgeons.