A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tennenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tennenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tennenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tennenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Tennenberg practice?
Dr. Steven Tennenberg practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.