A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tennenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tennenberg
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tennenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tennenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tennenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Tennenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Tennenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Tennenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tennenberg practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.