Dr. Steven Terranova MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Wilmington, DE

June 29th, 2015
first office visit
My first experience and he seemed a little short with me and I felt rushed. I am not sure why but I got the feeling he did not like me. The staff was courteous but I think his attitude was not the best so I will not return . I think it is hard to find a Dr. now of days that you have a good match with and one who does not make snap judgment . He is probably a good Dr. and just overworked .

February 11th, 2014
This was, by far, the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I went to him in excruciating pain and he basically shrugged and said come back in two months. He couldn't have cared less. He had very little knowledge, didn't refer me to anyone who could help, and spent little more than a few seconds with me. He rushed me out with little concern whatsoever.

August 28th, 2013
Dr Terrenova had very good bedside manner and answered all questions, etc. Getting the operation scheduled and getting return phone calls ahs been a little problematic but not sure if this is all related to DR Terrenova's staff of Brandywine Urologist group.

March 4th, 2011
I've been very pleased with my care by Dr. Terranova and his staff. His office has worked with me when the need to change an appointment has arisen and, as a patient, you feel as though the staff are actually listening to you when you call the office for questions or prescription refills. Dr. Terranova has taken the time to discuss my condition and offer me solutions and options so weI could make the best decision possible about my ongoing illness. I have suggested him to several friends who were looking for a urologist.

July 20th, 2010
Excellent Bedside Manners
Dr. Terranova is a very caring physician who takes the time to explain things to you and doesn't rush you out of the office.

April 1st, 2009
wonderful results after prostate cancer operation