A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Terrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Terrian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrian graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Terrian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Terrian DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Terrian practice?
- Dr. Steven Terrian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Terrian practices Surgery near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Iron River, MI.
See Iron Mountain Surgeons.