A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thaxter :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thaxter , Elbow, Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Hip & Knee Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaxter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thaxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thaxter , MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaxter graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thaxter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T. Thaxter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Thaxter practice?
- Dr. Steven Thaxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Thaxter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.