Learn more about Dr. Steven Thaxter :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thaxter , Elbow, Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Hip & Knee Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaxter
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Thaxter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thaxter , MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaxter graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thaxter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T. Thaxter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Thaxter practice?
- Dr. Steven Thaxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Thaxter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.