A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Theis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Theis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Theis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Theis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Theis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Theis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Theis practice?
- Dr. Steven Theis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Theis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.