A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Theis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Theis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Theis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Theis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Theis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Theis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Theis practice?
- Dr. Steven Theis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Theis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.