Learn more about Dr. Steven Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Theiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Theiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Theiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Theiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Theiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Theiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Theiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Theiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.