A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thiry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thiry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thiry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Thiry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Thiry practice?
- Dr. Steven Thiry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Thiry practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.