A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thom, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bentley Thom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Thom practice?
- Dr. Steven Thom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Thom practices Ophthalmology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN.
See Fargo Ophthalmologists.