Dr. Steven Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

great experience!

July 18th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

BEST doctor EVER! Sweet, kind, gentle and VERY thorough. Literally makes you feel as if you are his only patient and the most important person in the world. NEVER rushed, extremely thoughtful gentleman. Only downside is he can't be my primary. I had so many questions prior to surgery and he answered them in detail, no matter how trivial or redundant they may have seemed. This man has followed up with me consistently. During one follow up appointment he looked at me and could tell I wasn't feeling very well. Extremely fatigued, jaundiced eyes, etc. He asked what my doctor was doing about it and I advised him of the troubles I was having getting a diagnosis. He literally refused to let me leave his office until he arranged for me to be seen by one of the top Gastroenterologist in the state & sent me straight upstairs where they waiting for me - paperwork in hand and he was still on the phone with them! WHO DOES THAT? I mean, the man took time out of his ridiculously busy schedule to make sure I was OK - even though it wasn't bariatric related! Once seen, the gastro doc determined I needed to be hospitalized ASAP - Dr. Thomas came to room EVERYDAY just to say hi and see how I was doing. Again...WHO DOES THAT?! Truly a gentle spirit, who has a passion for what he does and the people he helps. If he had not have taken the time to make those calls and have me seen, per the liver specialists I might not be here right now. He is literally responsible for saving my life - TWICE. He NEVER gets a handshake from me, always a hug. He's not my doctor - he's family. #TeamDrThomas

January 31st, 2015

Dr. Thomas very thorough and explains all aspects of the surgery process and answers any questions you have.

October 29th, 2011

Excellent treatment with Dr. Thomas

Recently needed surgery, and Dr. Thomas did an excellent job in all aspects of the surgery process. He and his team were very attentive and professional during the first/diagnostic visit, and helped me to understand what would happen both on the day of surgery, and for the recovery. The surgery went well, and the follow visit was just as good. I am pleased with the outcome, and would recommend Dr. Thomas and his team to my family and friends.The facilities and people at West Houston Medical Center were also top notch.

January 4th, 2010