A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thomsen is Excellent. Dr. Thomsen has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thomsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thomsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Thomsen practice?
Dr. Steven Thomsen practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Thomsen, Dr. Stephen Thomsen, Dr. Stefan Thomsen, Dr. Steve Thomsen