A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thomsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thomsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thomsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Tom Thomsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Thomsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Thomsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Thomsen practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.