A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tillem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tillem, Urologist, General Practitioner, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tillem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillem graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tillem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Tillem MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Tillem practice?
- Dr. Steven Tillem has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tillem practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.