Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Tolkan
Dr. Steven Tolkan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CA, with other offices in Fairfield, CA and Fairfield, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tolkan is affiliated with Northbay Medical Center, NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital and Sutter Medical Group, Solano Community Provider Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Tolkan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Tolkan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.
Dr. Sreenivas Ravuri
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fairfield, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Krishnamurthy Umapathy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CA 0.06 mi
Dr. Mark Ellis
Fairfield, CA 0.06 mi40