Dr. Steven Tollison MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016
Terrible doctor, ended up in tears
This is the second time I've actually seen this doctor. This practice makes us see each doctor in the practice to familiarize ourselves which each one because the one on-call will be the one to deliver the baby. I find that a to be a great idea. Any how, the first time i saw this doctor it was before my initial appointment because I was bleeding and I was scared and doubtful of my baby sticking. He walks in and doesn't even introduce himself and never even tired to make me feel comfortable or at ease with the dilemma. It was a terrible experience. Didn't say anything just looked into my vagina and said had a good day and walked out. never asked if I had any questions or let me know that everything is ok, nothing. I had to ask a nurse to help me decode what he was thinking since there was no communication between doctor and patient. I didn't find out what he wrote until the day after. After he finished writing the notes on my chart. The second time i went with my husband and we had a load of questions and still, none of them got answered because he was already kicking us out by the time we wanted to ask any. He was rough with my stomach. He was offended when we asked him if we could get a tour of the hospital and said "we don't have time for that." It was a terrible experience and I hope your experience could go way better than how it went with mine.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Tollison, Anderson and Mullins are all wonderful. I have seen all 3 doctors throughout my pregnancy, if I had to pick one, it would be toss up. The office staff is more than nice, and they are very accomodating! Best OBGYN doctors in S.C.

April 23rd, 2013
Wish I had gone to a different dr
I had a LEEP done by Dr. Tollison and he said that I would have no problem having kids after the procedure. Now every doctor I've seen since asks me if I'm able to have kids as soon as they see how thin my cervix is. I don't have any children and there's a good possibility I won't be able to.

October 7th, 2011
I still have nightmares
I had a LEEP done by Dr.Steven Tollison 10-11 years ago. I moved out of state and have seen the same OBGYN for several years. He tells me everytime that I come in that I should have sued the pants off of Dr. Tollison. My cervix is bottched and he took over 30%. I am now 30 years old and would like to start thinking about having children. I just hope this man hasn't made things any worse for me. I still have nightmares of that day. They never explained how painful and traumatizing the procedure would be. I was only given a .5mg tablet of ativan (only because my grandmother insisted) 5 min before the procedure. The pain was so excrutiating that I began to shake uncontrollably and turned white as a ghost! I could see the smoke coming from in between my legs. I screamed and cried as the nurse squeezing my hand shed years along with me. I just hope the same experience didn't happen to any other young women. I wish to this day I works have taken legal action! My doc now promises a LEEP would never happen that way, nor was it supposed to!

March 11th, 2015