A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Toms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Toms, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Toms, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Toms graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Toms has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Toms FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Toms practice?
- Dr. Steven Toms has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Toms practices Neurological Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Danville Neurological Surgeons.