Some ratings provided by DrScore.
By Far, Best Doctor I've Ever Seen...And I've Seen Quite A Number In My 49 Years! Love Him! show details By Far, Best Doctor I've Ever Seen...And I've Seen Quite A Number In My 49 Years! Love Him!
by Jeff Burwell on May 5th, 2015

Thoroughly answers questions, yet very punctual. Sincerely cares. Bedside manner and humor superb! Cheerful disposition!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by M. Withrow on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Tornik is friendly, caring and above all takes time to actually listen to his patients needs and concerns. He does not try to hurry you thru your appointment to move onto the next. You are not a number but an actual person. Easy to get an appointment, his staff is kind and courteous and they too care about your needs. I will suggest him to everyone I know.

by Pattie on Jun 28th, 2013

This doctor is over the top helpful. He has a great courteous staff that really makes you feel comfortable. I have had to move from doctor to doctor because of my insurance. I drive 40 mins to see him and I don't have a problem doing that again. Very impressed with this doctor and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

Great Dr! show details Great Dr!
Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr Tornik is a wonderful Dr! His staff is over the top nice and very helpful! I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sep 24th, 2012

Practice needs a more professional staff.

by BP on Jul 13th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Tornik for about 3 years now. I cannot say enough great things about him. When I was having cardiac issues, he was persistent in getting me different diagnostic test until we found out what was going on. Many other doctors will just give up after a couple test come back negative. I highly recommend Dr. Tornik for anyone's primary doctor.

Excellent show details Excellent
May 17th, 2010

One of the best physicians around. He is quick, courteous, and always gets it right. His staff is very professional and mannerly.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Apr 27th, 2010

Dr. Tornik is by far the best doctor I have been to. I have moved and now have a 30-40 minute drive to the doctors office and still make the drive due to the excellent care. Dr. Tornik is very intelligent and really cares about his patients. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Mar 11th, 2010

excellent overall experience. the doctor has a fantastic bedside manner and is so knowledgeable.

Sep 24th, 2009

Dr Tornik is a great dr till his father moved in with him. His father has a very bad bedside manner and seems to try and control what Dr Tornik does with his office.His office has nothing to do with his father's chiro. office so HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF HIS PATIENCE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Shows what real TLC is all about. show details Shows what real TLC is all about.
by The Reed Family on Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Steven Tornik, is amazing. He has the best bedside manner you could ask for. You NEVER feel rushed, he always takes however much time you need. He is great with children and patient with the even bigger children.When it comes to the a doctor, he is as close to perfect as you can get!!

Excellent show details Excellent
Jul 15th, 2009

I have been to several doctoors for a particular issue and none of them could figure out what the problem was. When I went to see Dr. Tornik, he spent time with me and listened. He was able to get me the tests needed and the diagnosis for my evasive illness. I am so greatful, he was the only doc that really listened and worked with me. He clearly knows his stuff!Staff was very nice and helpful. They handled most of the arrangements for my tests and appointments for me.

Very impressed with this Doctor and his staff!! show details Very impressed with this Doctor and his staff!!
Mar 25th, 2009

My two children have been under Doctor Tornik's care and I must say they reallylike him and feel very comfortable with him. He spends quality time with them answers all questions and concerns. He really seems to care alot for his patients. Me and my husband are so impressed with him that we are transferring ourselves to him to be our family physcian also. The staff has always been very friendy and prompt in all of our needs. Very very impressed with this doctor and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

Mar 9th, 2009

I think Dr. Tornik is young but yet a good DR. It's his staff That I have a problem with, the right hand don't know what the left is doing.(very dis-organized) Perhaps it will get better as time goes on, but I really feel if he had just one experienced gal in there to show the others the ropes as to how to run a Dr. office efficently, things would proably be a lot better. all in all I'll stick with him because I do think he is a bright Dr. and I do like him, and hope for the best with his staff.

Mar 9th, 2009

I think Dr. Tornik is a good dr. Its his staff that are unbeliable. He needs to get people in that know there job and are friendly to the patients. Wow he won't go far with that staff....