Dr. Steven Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Torres?

July 5th, 2016

JW

Dr Torres was so courteous and professional. Glad he was my ER doctor, prescribed the correct medication to lower my very high bp. Chandler Regional is fortunate to have Dr Torres on staff.

February 21st, 2011

Best Physician Ever

Dr. Torres is one of, if not the best physician I have been treated by. He was professional in every way, listened to my problem and prescribed medication needed to solve my condition. In addition, he gave me valuable medical information that I can use in the future. Keep up the good work, doctor! And lucky Chandler Regional Hospital for having such a superior physician on staff! I only wish he had his own, personal practice as I would jump at the opportunity to become a regular patient.