A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tosone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tosone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosone graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Tosone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Tosone MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Tosone practice?
- Dr. Steven Tosone has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Tosone practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.