Dr. Steven Tradonsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Tradonsky?

Excellent orthopedic!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Excellent doctor! Highly knowledgeable, he definitely knows what he is doing. He treated my knee and performed a successful surgery after I saw an horrible doctor at another orthopedic clinic. Very happy with him and his team! I always felt I was taken an excellent care of, everybody has been courteous, professional and friendly. I highly recommend him to my friends and family. I am surprised to see some negative comments here which I absolutely cannot relate to.. sometimes how you treat others, your doctor included, reflects back on yourself. Dr Tradonsky is a fantastic doctor who saved my knee!!!

TOO OLD SCHOOL TIME TO RETIRE

Posted on March 13th, 2015

HE IS IGNORANT AND RUDE,DOESNT LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS AND PROBLEMS ,RATHER DRAWS HIS OWN CONCLUSION,REGARDLESS TO WHAT YOU ARE FEELING,TIME FOR HIM TO RETIRE

Never going back

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

The staff is completely incompetent. I waited for an hour and fourty-five mintues to be seen for an appointment that took 8 minutes. The staff even lied about what time my appointment was when I complained about the wait time. I do not recommend this office at all and will be taking my business elsewhere. HORRIBLE.

Misdiagnosis and never ordered MRI

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I had a ankle injury , was told by the doctor "oh its just a sprain wish I could tell you it's something worse but it's just a sprain " after 3 weeks his nurse asks me has he ever done any new X-rays I said he hasn't done anything other than visualizing my foot !! She got X-rays ordered. Doc looks at new X-rays and stated oh I think you may have some damage !!! I requested a new doctor this doc ordered several X-rays and found out I have a fracture in my bones above my toes and a torn peronel tendon !!!dr Tradonsky never gave me pain meds , never took tests did nothing!!!!!!

Go somewhere else

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Had a labrum tear operated on. Much worse condition after surgery than before with limited use and constant pain. I am now disabled and was not before surgery. Dr. T did not believe that I was in pain and restricted pain medication to where I had to visit another doctor. Dr. T refused to order an MRI or take action for my problems after repeated requests by my physical therapist and other physicians. I have since seen a new surgeon who stated that Dr. T tighted the joint too much; causing the pain and lack of range of motion.I don't care that my outcome wasn't as planned. I DO care that Dr. T would not accept that I was in pain and not recovering. His lack of interest is evidenced by the fact that NOBODY from his office has contacted me in over 2 months.Do not trust this doctor.

Posted on May 16th, 2010

He Is a great doctor, and knew exactly what was going on with my knee. My knee is now 100%, and is actually better then my "healthy" knee.

Posted on July 27th, 2017