Dr. Steven Tradonsky MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery San Diego, CA

3.2

February 6th, 2017
Really bad Doctor
I also went to Dr. Steven Tradonsky and received the same bad treatment as everyone here writing complaints. It was so bad from him yelling at me and to the examination. I refused to see him again . I made a complaint with the head person and she apologized for him doing this. I have a lawyer who is handling this and already saw another doctor who said the opposite of Dr. Steven Tradonsky but I definitely think we should all come together on this and stop this from happening to others . It is not okay and we have rights as patients . We are the victims on a workers compensation claim. We should not feel like we did something wrong. My email is Lroy1983@outlook.com I will contact my lawyer tomorrow and discuss what we can talk about and how we should handle this .

March 13th, 2015
TOO OLD SCHOOL TIME TO RETIRE
HE IS IGNORANT AND RUDE,DOESNT LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS AND PROBLEMS ,RATHER DRAWS HIS OWN CONCLUSION,REGARDLESS TO WHAT YOU ARE FEELING,TIME FOR HIM TO RETIRE

August 3rd, 2012
Never going back
The staff is completely incompetent. I waited for an hour and fourty-five mintues to be seen for an appointment that took 8 minutes. The staff even lied about what time my appointment was when I complained about the wait time. I do not recommend this office at all and will be taking my business elsewhere. HORRIBLE.

May 5th, 2012
Misdiagnosis and never ordered MRI
I had a ankle injury , was told by the doctor "oh its just a sprain wish I could tell you it's something worse but it's just a sprain " after 3 weeks his nurse asks me has he ever done any new X-rays I said he hasn't done anything other than visualizing my foot !! She got X-rays ordered. Doc looks at new X-rays and stated oh I think you may have some damage !!! I requested a new doctor this doc ordered several X-rays and found out I have a fracture in my bones above my toes and a torn peronel tendon !!!dr Tradonsky never gave me pain meds , never took tests did nothing!!!!!!

February 22nd, 2012
Go somewhere else
Had a labrum tear operated on. Much worse condition after surgery than before with limited use and constant pain. I am now disabled and was not before surgery. Dr. T did not believe that I was in pain and restricted pain medication to where I had to visit another doctor. Dr. T refused to order an MRI or take action for my problems after repeated requests by my physical therapist and other physicians. I have since seen a new surgeon who stated that Dr. T tighted the joint too much; causing the pain and lack of range of motion.I don't care that my outcome wasn't as planned. I DO care that Dr. T would not accept that I was in pain and not recovering. His lack of interest is evidenced by the fact that NOBODY from his office has contacted me in over 2 months.Do not trust this doctor.

May 16th, 2010
He Is a great doctor, and knew exactly what was going on with my knee. My knee is now 100%, and is actually better then my "healthy" knee.