Overall Review

3.3

October 13th, 2016
Excellent staff Dr. Tressler was great would refer anyone to this service

July 11th, 2016
I had a total knee replacement by Dr. K. Gustke some years back, and I trust F.O.I. implicitly. I am approaching 78 and take no chances with my health, but am always cautious to find the best physician in the appropriate field. They are almost always at F.O.I. when it comes to that field. Dr. Tresser came highly recommended by a close friend who is an Orthopaedic Surgeon and was operated on by F\Dr. Tresser.

June 15th, 2016
My first intro to Dr Tresser was in the Emergency room at St Joseph Hospital in 2007. I had good results then as I have had with this situation. . Dr Tresser is an Excellent neuro-surgeon.

October 28th, 2015
Saved my life
When I was 11 years old I fractured c3c4 of my spinal cord. I am 27 now, with 3 beautiful children because of this doctor. I was a scared kid when he explained to my mother and I the kind of surgery I was going to go through I was even more scared when he told us there were a lot f risks, one especially being it might not work. How do you tell an 11 year old kid they could possibly never walk again? This man got me through it, and even though I have pain, at least I can walk. This man saved my life.

August 10th, 2015
I do not understand at all the negative comments I have seen. Dr Tresser is incredible. he has performed 2 surgeries for me so far with a 3rd lined up. He performed an emergency lumbar surgery at the hospital ER as we has the on staff Surgeon. many years later I was having extensive mid and lower back pain along with sever nerve distress and numbness. he took the time to review all of my MRIs and went over each step with me. as well as notated that I had additional disks herniated in my neck that was over looked by another physician. the Thoracic spine surgery was a complete success and I have never been happier I wish he could do any and all of my surgeries for future procedures. His nurse Samantha is just absolutely incredible. they are all very kind and caring. he took the time to follow up with me daily post surgery and Samantha even called me several months later to inquire how I was doing and if I needed anything. Dr Tresser and his staff are the best

August 10th, 2015
Works for workman's comp. He said, the MRI and radiologists were wrong. And he disagreed with their findings. Dr. Tresser, is not ethical in regards to his medicine he practices. He definitely does not care about workman's comp patients. Stay clear. I was referred to a neurosurgeon from a neurologist who said I needed surgery. This so called doctor said, I was fine.

July 2nd, 2015
Excellent care with Dr. Tresser
He is an exceptional surgeon and a wonderful person. His surgery outcome with my case was excellent, but it was his kind and caring demeanor that let us know we were in the right place. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of Dr. Tresser and his care.

June 18th, 2015
Very Frustrating Experience
If you are in immediate pain, based on my own experience, I would not recommend seeing this doctor. His office staff is very slow, in getting authorizations, I saw him 7 days ago and still waiting on authorization, Calling often during the day and getting now where. Asked to talk to him and was told I would not be able to, no email, no voicemail would have to go through assistant. Really?!!!!

May 1st, 2015
Stunned!!
Dr. ran me thru tests for spine surgery....wanted me to have a MRI of my spine. He did not do peer to peer..His office people kept making excuses, for over a month..

May 1st, 2015
I was a skeptic...
I'm not going to lie, when my work comp case manager told me Dr. Tresser was who was assigned as my neurosurgeon after looking at prior reviews .. I already made up my mind that he was rude, always in a hurry and had a "God Complex". I was so wrong, I have a large herniated disc in my lumbar spine.. He took his time sat down with me and answered all of mine and my families questions involving surgery and after care etc...Never rushing, never acted irritated at all. Now, I have no doubt you walk in there like a know it all he will shut you down. But he's very kind, and I felt very comfortable with him. I'll do another review post op. But definitely don't judge based on reviews. They aren't always right, I was a skeptic too.

February 24th, 2015
so far so good!
I came to look at his reviews prior to my visit and I have to say I do not understand a one sentence review that pegs a doctor as 1 star. If I were going to bad mouth someone I would at least list specifics. I am still pre op at this juncture. Thus far he and his staff have been courteous and responsive. I can find no fault in their follow up procedures nor in their follow through. His assistant Samantha is top notch. The doctor has spent quite a bit of time explaining the procedure to me and my family.... my sister can ask a lot of questions! He is always kind and informative, never rushes us out and does not have the 'God complex' of other surgeons I have interacted with. I will update this once I have surgery and in recovery, he was highly recommended by my PCP.

January 5th, 2015
Dr.Tresser is amazing very professional and caring my family & I said he is a blessing to me.