Dr. Steven Tresser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Tresser?

August 21st, 2017

Awesome Spine Surgeon

I had a L4/5 extrusion and could not stand or walk without excruciating pain. Dr. Tresser did a discectomy/fusion and within a few hours I could walk without pain and climb a few steps. Dr. Tresser is an awesome spine surgeon!

June 14th, 2017

Citrus Park location is a first class operation.

April 24th, 2017

Dr. Tresser is an outstanding physician who has treated me before many years ago. Additionally, the staff in the surgery center were also, without exception, outstanding. They were professional, comforting, showed great concern for my well-being, helped me to relax, and in every way possible made the entire procedure as easy as possible for me.

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Tresser completed a 2 stage spinal surgery a few weeks ago. I believe that I am doing very well...all thanks to this great neurosurgeon.

October 13th, 2016

Excellent staff Dr. Tressler was great would refer anyone to this service

July 11th, 2016

I had a total knee replacement by Dr. K. Gustke some years back, and I trust F.O.I. implicitly. I am approaching 78 and take no chances with my health, but am always cautious to find the best physician in the appropriate field. They are almost always at F.O.I. when it comes to that field. Dr. Tresser came highly recommended by a close friend who is an Orthopaedic Surgeon and was operated on by F\Dr. Tresser.

June 15th, 2016

My first intro to Dr Tresser was in the Emergency room at St Joseph Hospital in 2007. I had good results then as I have had with this situation. . Dr Tresser is an Excellent neuro-surgeon.

October 29th, 2015

Saved my life

When I was 11 years old I fractured c3c4 of my spinal cord. I am 27 now, with 3 beautiful children because of this doctor. I was a scared kid when he explained to my mother and I the kind of surgery I was going to go through I was even more scared when he told us there were a lot f risks, one especially being it might not work. How do you tell an 11 year old kid they could possibly never walk again? This man got me through it, and even though I have pain, at least I can walk. This man saved my life.

August 10th, 2015

I do not understand at all the negative comments I have seen. Dr Tresser is incredible. he has performed 2 surgeries for me so far with a 3rd lined up. He performed an emergency lumbar surgery at the hospital ER as we has the on staff Surgeon. many years later I was having extensive mid and lower back pain along with sever nerve distress and numbness. he took the time to review all of my MRIs and went over each step with me. as well as notated that I had additional disks herniated in my neck that was over looked by another physician. the Thoracic spine surgery was a complete success and I have never been happier I wish he could do any and all of my surgeries for future procedures. His nurse Samantha is just absolutely incredible. they are all very kind and caring. he took the time to follow up with me daily post surgery and Samantha even called me several months later to inquire how I was doing and if I needed anything. Dr Tresser and his staff are the best

August 10th, 2015

Works for workman's comp. He said, the MRI and radiologists were wrong. And he disagreed with their findings. Dr. Tresser, is not ethical in regards to his medicine he practices. He definitely does not care about workman's comp patients. Stay clear. I was referred to a neurosurgeon from a neurologist who said I needed surgery. This so called doctor said, I was fine.

July 2nd, 2015

Excellent care with Dr. Tresser

He is an exceptional surgeon and a wonderful person. His surgery outcome with my case was excellent, but it was his kind and caring demeanor that let us know we were in the right place. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of Dr. Tresser and his care.

June 18th, 2015

Very Frustrating Experience

If you are in immediate pain, based on my own experience, I would not recommend seeing this doctor. His office staff is very slow, in getting authorizations, I saw him 7 days ago and still waiting on authorization, Calling often during the day and getting now where. Asked to talk to him and was told I would not be able to, no email, no voicemail would have to go through assistant. Really?!!!!