house wife show details house wife
by kim heward on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr.T was very polite and very professional with me..He did my neck fusion and was very caring towards my health...I would highly recommend him.Best Dr. I have ever come across.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 21st, 2013

Excellent Doctor for Spine and Neck !!!!

Still hurting show details Still hurting
by Jane S on Jun 15th, 2013

Poor bedside manner. Dr. T did not follow up on my surgery with any other comment than "it takes time to heal". Almost a year later, I am still in pain from pinched nerve at same location where Dr T operated. I will probably need another surgery to correct problem that he missed. Showed him MRI afterwards with report about the location of this problem and he blew it off. Didn't even offer to correct problem. Avoid this doctor!

Rudest, most beligerant person I have ever met. show details Rudest, most beligerant person I have ever met.
Apr 20th, 2012

This is the rudest , most inconsiderate man that I have ever encountered. I was with my Mom at OSS hospital this week, and this "doctor' began SCREAMING at the nurses and anesthetists because they were only running 45 minutesAHEAD of schedule. Mom was terrified to have her surgery, the nice anesthesia man calmed her down. I have NEVER seen an alleged professional act this way. AVOID THIS MAN- he did not even know why my Mom needed surgery and even called her the wrong name.

Probably a fine surgeon, but not interested in good aftercare. show details Probably a fine surgeon, but not interested in good aftercare.
Dec 6th, 2010

This surgeon performed surgery on me on 10/2010. As far as I know now, the surgery went as planned. However, my aftercare was very poor. Almost every complication that could occur, did occur; fever and delirium,infection, acute constipation, unmanaged pain levels and 8 weeks now of an unhealed incision. This doctor was not available to see for help with the complications and I was sent to my family doctor and the ER several times. The visiting nurse twice made suggestions to help heal the wound that the doctor would not OK--then after 4 weeks more of suffering and being homebound, he suddenly agreed. His office ignored at least 4 phone messages left that needed action to be taken on his part for my recovery. The latest, a request for a prescription, was not addressed for 4 days after the request. His interest in treating my during aftercare and helping me through the many complications has been deplorable, in my opinion. I did attempt to resolve this with him, through his practitioners' group quality assurance person-then, and only then did he make the attempt to help me. I have only seen him twice since leaving the hospital, 8 weeks ago, despite my on-going difficulties in wound-healing and pain management. I would not recommend him as a doctor.