A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Triesenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Triesenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Triesenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Triesenberg graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Triesenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Triesenberg MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Triesenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Triesenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Triesenberg practices Infectious Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Infectious Disease Doctors.