Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Trostel
Dr. Steven Trostel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Trostel is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Medical Center at Frisco. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Trostel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Steven Trostel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Michael Zaretsky
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plano, TX 1.22 mi20
Dr. Irwin Endelman
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Plano, TX 1.60 mi30
Dr. Sylvia Subong-Chambers
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Plano, TX 1.77 mi23