A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Trostel is Good. Dr. Trostel has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Trostel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trostel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trostel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trostel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Trostel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Trostel practice?
Dr. Steven Trostel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Trostel, Dr. Stefan Trostel, Dr. Stephan Trostel, Dr. Stephen Trostel