A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Troy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Troy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Troy DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Troy practice?
- Dr. Steven Troy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Troy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Drexel Hill Surgeons.