A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Troy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Troy practice?
Dr. Steven Troy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Drexel Hill Surgeons.