A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tucci, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucci graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Tucci MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Tucci practice?
- Dr. Steven Tucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tucci practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Venice, FL.
See Port Charlotte Physiatrists.