Steven Turkeltaub Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Turkeltaub?

Amazing Doctor, Staff and Results

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

After my consultation with Dr. T, I knew I didn't need to go searching for second and third opinions. He was very informative, his staff has been amazing and the day of surgery, he made me feel at ease and even laugh. Dr. T made sure I was comfortable through the entire process. He is an absolute perfectionist! I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only did they solve my back, neck, shoulder, breathing and snoring problems, he made my breasts look normal again! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Dr Turkeltaub is a fantastic plastic surgeon

Posted on September 16th, 2017

Dr. T. performed surgery on me and gave me exactly what I had dreamed of and never thought that I could get.

Rhinoplast/septoplasty

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Turkeltaub and his staff were very friendly. Sadly, my plastic surgery was blotched. I waited 50 years to have this surgery, paid close to $10,000, and my nose looks horrible. The bump in the middle is gone; however, the tip of my nose looks like someone wadded up play dough and stuck it there. Additionally, my nose is crooked and I still have problems with my breathing. It seems he is much better at breast enhancement.

4 weeks for appointment!

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Lipoma(tumor) has grown a lot. 4 weeks for an appointment. Really!

He is a awesome doctor!

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Dr.Turkeltaub did my augmentation I could not be happier! He did an amazing job the size is exactly what I wanted and fits my body perfectly. I feel so confident now wearing bathing suits and cute low-cut shirts. I felt 100% comfortable with him and his care. He makes it clear that he wants the best for his patients and wants them to look and be completely happy with their results. I have worked with other doctors and choose Dr. Turkeltaub still because he really is the best and he does amazing work. I look awesome now and it is all thanks to him!!

brilliant surgeon/so gratefulI look wonderful again

Posted on November 18th, 2012

I had a facelift and my breast done this year. I was nervous and I had a friend who highly recommended him. I thought he was awesome. I would highly recommended him

Outstanding surgeon and staff

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Turkeltaub is a skilled surgeon supported by friendly and knowledgeable office staff. He is easy to talk to with a good sense of humor. He listens to you and even remembers what you talked about on subsequent visits. He is honest about the outcomes you can expect and doesn't "over do" the procedure so you end up looking natural and not like you have a frozen face.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Wow!!! Was speechless with my results the best doctor!! Dr.T has made me look amazing and feel so much better about myself :) after having implants done with him I have felt so much better about myself and the way I look in my clothes, he made them look like everything I had ever wanted and the size is perfect for my body! Everyone should have a surgeon like Dr.T

So glad I chooseDR. Turkeltaub

Posted on March 5th, 2012

There are so many adds for so many things related to plastic surgery. I wanted to go to the doctor that was the best . Not the guy who does advertising and p. ays to have his adds all over. I asked my MD and other people His name came up as the best all around Plastic Surgeon. Excellent skills and brilliant Surgeon. I had My face and eyes done. I am soooooooooo Happy :)

Amazing Doctor and Amazing Results!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I spent many hours and hours researching doctors and I know I found the right one with Dr. Turkeltaub. I personally know many of his patients that feel the exact way I do. I went to him wanting a breast reduction as well as a tummy tuck. He answered ALL of my questions and made me feel completely at ease from day 1 at my consultation. The same can be said 90 days post-op. Shannon (one of his nurses) has made my follow up visits a complete joy. I am so thankful I went with my gut decision to use Dr. T. I am at complete peace and over the top happy with all my results. Thank you Dr. Turkeltaub!!!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

After having my children and breast feeding, I couldn't wait to have my sagging and not very attractive breasts lifted. It was important to me to select the absolute right plastic surgeon to fix them. After a lot of online research and consulting with several doctors, I chose to go with Dr. Turkeltaub and definitely made the absolute best decision! From day one, he and his staff have been so helpful, full of information and just made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Turkeltaub did my breast lift with implants and the results have been exactly what I have wanted to years. They are the right size and shape and the scars are not very apparent. Now, I feel so much more attractive, sexier and confident than I have felt in years all thanks to Dr. Turkeltaub. He is without a doubt the plastic surgeon that you want to see if you are thinking about plastic surgery.

Posted on February 10th, 2012