Dr. Steven Turkeltaub MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Scottsdale, AZ

January 15th, 2015
Rhinoplast/septoplasty
Dr. Turkeltaub and his staff were very friendly. Sadly, my plastic surgery was blotched. I waited 50 years to have this surgery, paid close to $10,000, and my nose looks horrible. The bump in the middle is gone; however, the tip of my nose looks like someone wadded up play dough and stuck it there. Additionally, my nose is crooked and I still have problems with my breathing. It seems he is much better at breast enhancement.

April 4th, 2014
4 weeks for appointment!
Lipoma(tumor) has grown a lot. 4 weeks for an appointment. Really!

March 6th, 2013
He is a awesome doctor!
Dr.Turkeltaub did my augmentation I could not be happier! He did an amazing job the size is exactly what I wanted and fits my body perfectly. I feel so confident now wearing bathing suits and cute low-cut shirts. I felt 100% comfortable with him and his care. He makes it clear that he wants the best for his patients and wants them to look and be completely happy with their results. I have worked with other doctors and choose Dr. Turkeltaub still because he really is the best and he does amazing work. I look awesome now and it is all thanks to him!!

November 17th, 2012
brilliant surgeon/so gratefulI look wonderful again
I had a facelift and my breast done this year. I was nervous and I had a friend who highly recommended him. I thought he was awesome. I would highly recommended him

June 4th, 2012
Outstanding surgeon and staff
Turkeltaub is a skilled surgeon supported by friendly and knowledgeable office staff. He is easy to talk to with a good sense of humor. He listens to you and even remembers what you talked about on subsequent visits. He is honest about the outcomes you can expect and doesn't "over do" the procedure so you end up looking natural and not like you have a frozen face.

April 2nd, 2012
Wow!!! Was speechless with my results the best doctor!! Dr.T has made me look amazing and feel so much better about myself :) after having implants done with him I have felt so much better about myself and the way I look in my clothes, he made them look like everything I had ever wanted and the size is perfect for my body! Everyone should have a surgeon like Dr.T

March 5th, 2012
So glad I chooseDR. Turkeltaub
There are so many adds for so many things related to plastic surgery. I wanted to go to the doctor that was the best . Not the guy who does advertising and p. ays to have his adds all over. I asked my MD and other people His name came up as the best all around Plastic Surgeon. Excellent skills and brilliant Surgeon. I had My face and eyes done. I am soooooooooo Happy :)

February 17th, 2012
Amazing Doctor and Amazing Results!
I spent many hours and hours researching doctors and I know I found the right one with Dr. Turkeltaub. I personally know many of his patients that feel the exact way I do. I went to him wanting a breast reduction as well as a tummy tuck. He answered ALL of my questions and made me feel completely at ease from day 1 at my consultation. The same can be said 90 days post-op. Shannon (one of his nurses) has made my follow up visits a complete joy. I am so thankful I went with my gut decision to use Dr. T. I am at complete peace and over the top happy with all my results. Thank you Dr. Turkeltaub!!!

February 15th, 2012
After having my children and breast feeding, I couldn't wait to have my sagging and not very attractive breasts lifted. It was important to me to select the absolute right plastic surgeon to fix them. After a lot of online research and consulting with several doctors, I chose to go with Dr. Turkeltaub and definitely made the absolute best decision! From day one, he and his staff have been so helpful, full of information and just made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Turkeltaub did my breast lift with implants and the results have been exactly what I have wanted to years. They are the right size and shape and the scars are not very apparent. Now, I feel so much more attractive, sexier and confident than I have felt in years all thanks to Dr. Turkeltaub. He is without a doubt the plastic surgeon that you want to see if you are thinking about plastic surgery.

February 10th, 2012
great surgeon !!!!!

February 6th, 2012
Excellent doctor I would never go else where! Dr. Turkeltaub is the absoulte best doctor you can go too! I have had the best results with him I love my amazing boobs!!! All thanks to his augmentation :) best plastic surgeon I know!!

January 22nd, 2012
A tummy that I am proud of again
After seeing several plastic surgeons for my tummy tuck I chose Dr. Turkeltaub and wasn't disappointed. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the surgery and answering all my questions. I felt very comfortable with him and his office staff. The results from my surgery were far better than I had ever expected. I never thought that with all my flabby skin, stretch marks and pregnant looking tummy that I would ever look as great as I do. I feel a lot more confident and comfortable including with my new belly button. Thanks!!!