Learn more about Dr. Steven Turoczi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Turoczi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Turoczi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Turoczi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turoczi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- UH Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turoczi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Turoczi practice?
Dr. Steven Turoczi practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.