Learn more about Dr. Steven Tynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tynes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tynes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynes graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Tynes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tynes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Tynes practice?
Dr. Steven Tynes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Austin, TX.
See Austin Physiatrists.