A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ugent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ugent, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugent graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ugent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Ugent MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Ugent practice?
- Dr. Steven Ugent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ugent practices Dermatology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Norwood Dermatologists.