A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ugent, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugent graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ugent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ugent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Ugent practice?
Dr. Steven Ugent practices Dermatology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Boston, MA.
See Norwood Dermatologists.