A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ullrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ullrick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ullrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ullrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ullrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ullrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Ullrick MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Ullrick practice?
- Dr. Steven Ullrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ullrick practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.