A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Una:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Una is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Una, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Una graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Una has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Una MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Una practice?
- Dr. Steven Una has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Una practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.