A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Underberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Underberger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Underberger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Underberger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Underberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Underberger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Underberger practice?
- Dr. Steven Underberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Underberger practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.