A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ung graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ung MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ung practice?
- Dr. Steven Ung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ung practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.