Phenomenal Care show details Phenomenal Care
by Kelly Schmidt on Sep 19th, 2016

Dr. Unterman is phenomenal. He has an excellent bedside manner and is good at what he does and I have a long and complicated eye medical health history. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Jul 10th, 2016

excellent physician! Was referred by my primary eye doctor and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Dr Unterman to anyone needing eye care

Good Eye Doc show details Good Eye Doc
by Charles Hammer on Jan 18th, 2015

He just seems to my wife and me to be an intelligent, caring physician.

Satisfied patient. show details Satisfied patient.
by Rich Howard RN, BSN on Jul 2nd, 2014

Impressive precision and no pressure tactics for a lasix procedure. I trust this physician.

Excellent -- Highly Recommended!!! show details Excellent -- Highly Recommended!!!
May 11th, 2010

After being misdiagnosed by another doctor, it took Dr. Unterman about 2 minutes during my first visit to accurately diagnose my problem. He takes his patients and their issues seriously -- he even saw me once on a Sunday!!! He took time to walk me through cornea replacement surgery weeks before the procedure. And when I rejected the first one; he operated again -- at no cost to me!! If I could give 10 stars for caring, compassion, and follow up, I would. Dr. Unterman is an excellent physician.