Dr. Steven Urban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Urban?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Steven Urban?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

One of the BEST in USA

I saw Dr Urban before he left for GA. I have had just about every pain med, SSRI, Lyrica, Neurontin, plus nerve blocks, caudal ESI's, PT, TENS units plus magnets etc. Dr. Urban knew every neuro and ortho surgeon I had plus he knew the old Vanderbilt pain anesthesiologists and he even treated VA patients from the Alvin C York VA. He knows Neurontin/gabapentin helps PN even if one can only take 1-2 pills a day. This man is as good or better then the top Vanderbilt neurologists who treated me for years. You folks in GA have the answer to your prayers to ease your pain. He can help if you do your part.

April 21st, 2017

I miss Dr Urban

Dr. Urban is the most knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, funny doctor, ever. He knows the anatomy of body and his brain is a pharmacy. Do not go seeking opiods. He knows there are non addictive medicines that can help. It may say for depression but the rx may block certain nerves causing pain. He is a genius and if he returns to Tennessee, I'll be his 1st patient. His diagnosis of my condition is spot on.

October 23rd, 2015

Great medical professionals !

Love dr urban and crystal. They really helped me and kept my 84 yr old father playing tennis. Cannot find any other professionals that will help like them. I hope they are well.

March 11th, 2015

Crystal and Dr urban are wonderful

February 21st, 2015

kickbacks

dr urban is a nice man. but, he will prescribe medicines that have nothing to do with your issues. yet, he will claim that the medicines will help you. he does this, so he will be able to receive payment from the drug companies for prescribing these irrelevant drugs. this is a common practice among physicians, so check with your pharmacist for their opinion.

July 2nd, 2014

Best Dr. Ever!!!!

I recently was transferred to Dr Urban because my pain clinic closed. My first appointment he spent over an hour with me. He explained every detail as to what was going on with my back. I have never met a more caring Dr in my life. He is understanding, doesn't try to make you have procedures that your not comfortable with and he is definently not in it for the money he does it because he cares. As he put it "we are in this together and we both need to be on the same page when it comes to your treatment plan".

April 14th, 2014

The best, most honest, nicest dr I've ever met.

I use to see him at the off he shared with another dr. I've honestly never met a more caring and sweet doctor. He is very straight forward. And it's SO NOT ABOUT THE MONEY with him. Very personable and knowledgable. He knows his stuff. All together, he is quite awesome. I just found out today, he left the practice where I'm a patient! I was bought in tears. Then she slipped up and mentioned that he didn't retire but started a new practice. I've contacted his new office just now. I'm sticking to my Dr. urban like glue! Very rare doctor!!!

January 2nd, 2014

Please Dr. Urban Where are you?

I, like the other posts, also followed Dr.Urban from Mt Juliet to Lebanon and then his current or recent location with Dr. Baker. He did a procedure 5 years ago and it worked perfectly. For 5 years no pain, I went back and he did he left side and then I go back for the right, only to find he's gone and Dr. Baker is now my Doctor. I have no problems with Dr. Baker. I know he is a very competent Dr. or I would not of let the surgery continue. He just is not Dr. Urban. If anyone knows or hears where he is please post. I need my Dr. Urban. I don't even see Dr.Urban for medication, just his surgical capabilities and his glorious attitude and yes, his Christianity. I hope we find him

January 1st, 2014

where are you?

As in other post i have followed dr urban from summit etc. Over 8 years they were like family! I dont trust dr baker and rebekka at all. I cant work hardly thank goodness my kids arnt so little anymore but its sad they cant hug or cuddle with mommy cause it hurts. Wish i knew where I could go. Dr urban please come back.

November 1st, 2012

dr urban,crystal, elisha,marjorie,staff

Without the kindness and expertise of this office my life would not be the same. I have been with these wonderful folks thru 5 moves and I would move to the ends of the earth to remain their patient.They are awesome!!!

July 13th, 2012

Those who complain!

I have to agree with one of the post. Those who complain must be drug addicts looking for another high. I have been a patient of Dr. Urban for just about 5 years. If you tell him your issues he looks to resolve them. He does care, can relate to his patience through his own personal knowledge. He is a pain management doctor. Hello! He helps with pain. Dr. Urban knows who to send his patiences too or recommends the doctor. Pain management is what he does. He has the tools and knows how to administer them. He helps manage pain. Hence pain ManagementDr. Urban can empathize with his patient. I have found him to be most professional, caring, concerned doctor in many years. I live in chronic pain and have found real treatment for my pain. Informed about my condition and alternative steps I can take to manage my pain.

February 22nd, 2012

needing appointment very hard

I had to rescedule my appointment because the injection in my back that dr.urban did in his office hurt me i got home my whole left hand was bruised from an IV so they poked me 2 more times and when he was doing the injection he asked me if it was hurting in my leg i told him no it was hurting in my hip he said that was ok well it wasnt i couldnt get out of the bed for a week so i missed my appointment to see him and get my meds so when it was time to get my other injection i asked if i could just make that my regular appointment to see the dr to get my meds instead of the injection because i didnt want the injection anymore after the first one that hurt me they told me no that they were booked up so i asked to make another appt. to get my meds and they told me they were to booked so now i will run out of my meds before i can get an appointment and the reason is they have so many drug addicts that take up space in there they dont have room for the people that really need it and so i think they should start walking in the bathroom with people when they take there drug test and see how many patients fail for other things and let the ones that need help actually have a chance to get it but its all about money obviously they dont care who comes in there just as long as they get paid for the visit if they would just go in the bathroom with people they would know who needs and wants help and get rid of the junkies that take up space