Dr. Steven Urbaniak DO Patient Reviews

• Neurology Langhorne, PA

3.0

April 18th, 2016
While my initial appointment with Dr. Urbaniak went well, upon me following up with the staff in his office just 3 days later, I was completely brushed off, never received any return call as promised and was advised by them that they have other more important patients to deal with. Very unprofessional and uncaring in my opinion, and am now searching for another neurologist as my issues have not been resolved.

November 20th, 2013
Not agood doctor
Do your home work when looking for a good doctor this one just is not a good one .

October 8th, 2013
Bad doctor
Do not go to this doctor . All he cares about is money. Not about you. He rolled his eye up at my husband when we thought it might be devics instead of progressive ms. I had to make a appointment on my own. It came back positive for devics at john hopkins he wanted me to take medicine to make him get more cut of the money

January 31st, 2012
If dealing with a complicated medical issue, I recommend getting a second opinion, if you feel it's needed. Nice Dr. but didn't take the appropriate time to figure out what was going on with me. Also, I never received calls back when requested. Ordered tests that were not needed for my problem.

March 15th, 2011
Office Staff
Two days to get a pain medicine called in to pharmacyOne week to find out if my insurance covered the MRI requested by the doctor, in which i rec. the wrong information and I myself ended up having to call the insurance company to find out which hospital i could go toTwo phone calls for a follow up appointment and STILL waiting for a call back. I cannot give an accurate rating on the doctor himself because out of two WEEKS OF PAIN i have seen him once.

July 2nd, 2010
Better than the big city doctors
I have seen a number of Philadelphia "top" hospital neurologists, but none is better than Dr.Urbaniak, a Langhorne neurologist from a local hospital. He thinks outside the box and his wheels are always turning. I have a very difficult case and he never gives up on trying to help ease the pain without opiates. I would recommend this doctor.