A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Urken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urken
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Urken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Urken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Urken graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Urken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Urken MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Urken practice?
- Dr. Steven Urken has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Urken practices Ophthalmology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Ophthalmologists.