Learn more about Dr. Steven Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richards, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Vance Richards FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Richards practice?
- Dr. Steven Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Richards practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.