A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richards, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Vance Richards FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Richards practice?
- Dr. Steven Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Richards practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.