A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richards, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richards has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Vance Richards FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Richards practice?
- Dr. Steven Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Richards practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.