Learn more about Dr. Steven Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vacek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacek
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vacek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vacek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Illness
- Diabetes Complications
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Vacek practice?
- Dr. Steven Vacek has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vacek practices Family Medicine near Delafield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Wales, WI.
See Delafield Family Physicians.