Learn more about Dr. Steven Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Vacek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacek
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vacek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Vacek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Illness
- Diabetes Complications
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Vacek practice?
- Dr. Steven Vacek has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Vacek practices Family Medicine near Delafield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Wales, WI.
See Delafield Primary Care Doctors.